UNH Professional Development & Training workshops are held in classrooms at UNH Manchester at 88 Commercial St. (Pandora Building).
Directions to Manchester Site
From the North: Take I-293 to Exit 6, cross over Amoskeag Bridge, take first right onto Canal Street, then first right onto Commercial Street.
From the South: Take I-293 to Exit 5. Take a right at the bottom of the ramp, then the first left onto Commercial Street.
Please Note! Parking in Manchester has changed as of 4/1/15!
- Be sure to review parking options before you leave for your workshop or program there!
- Parking is no longer permitted at the UNH Manchester parking lots.
- Parking is available only at local fee-based parking garages and "Pay and Display" meters on the street.
A special day rate at the Center of New Hampshire (Radisson Hotel) Parking Garage has been arranged for students taking a workshop that day. Cost is $8 with a validated parking ticket. You must bring your Radisson parking ticket to the workshop to get it stamped so you can receive the discounted rate when you leave the garage.
For more detailed information about parking be sure to go to: http://www.learn.unh.edu/manchester_parking
For an interactive map of parking in Manchester, go to: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zTG3bwNVsO4U.kHq_Bwbm6TMU
For assistance, call (603) 641-4350.
More Information about Parking in Manchester
Please consider your options for parking at UNH Manchester before you leave home for your seminar/workshop, since parking is not permitted in the UNH Manchester lot anymore.
If you want to find metered parking closer to the building, plan to arrive early.
If you want to park at the Radisson Hotel, plan on a leisurely stroll (2 blocks) to UNH Manchester.
- This link will outline the general parking instructions for our visitors to UNH Manchester / 88 Commercial Street location. http://www.learn.unh.edu/manchester_parking
- In addition to on-street parking in Manchester, parking is now also available at the Center for NH Parking Garage (attached to the Radisson Hotel), 700 Elm Street, Manchester for UNH workshops. UNH Professional Development & Training will validate your parking to a reduced rate of $8.00 if you remember to get your parking ticket stamped at the workshop. You must also remember to bring your parking ticket with you to UNH for us to do so. You will have a two block walk to 88 Commercial Street from the Radisson.
- Here is another link to the street parking map for Manchester, if you choose to use street parking. Follow the link below to an interactive downtown parking map. If you write “88 Commercial Street, Manchester NH” in the search box on the map, it will drop a pin into our location. https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zTG3bwNVsO4U.kHq_Bwbm6TMU
Meters are enforced Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm at a rate of .75 per hour - check your meter for details.
If you have any additional questions regarding the parking please contact Zainab Qari at (603) 641-4350.