March 18, 2019 | Portsmouth, NH | No previous experience necessary
Don’t miss out on the University of New Hampshire’s six-month Coding Boot Camp. Learn to code while expanding your professional network.
This 24-week program is for working professionals interested in web development or who are actively seeking a career change or advancement. Even better, you can work full-time while you learn the skills to become a professional web developer.
Did you know that web development is one of the fastest-growing careers in today’s economy? The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that jobs in web development will grow at least 20% by 2022. Web developers typically earn a salary between $63,000 and $110,000 per year.
• Receive a certificate of completion upon successful completion of your program
• Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success through graduation and beyond
• Build a portfolio of web applications to showcase your knowledge
• Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule
The UNH Coding Boot Camp will cover:
• Skills to be a full stack developer, including proficiency in front-end and back-end development
• Hands-on learning opportunities with employers
• Career coaching, internship opportunities, and an active network of hiring partners
Seven years after graduating from UNH, and three months after giving birth to my daughter, I enrolled in the Coding Bootcamp for Full Stack Web Development that UNH Professional Development & Training offered. By this point in my career, I had a lot of experience in implementing, upgrading, maintaining, and supporting systems.