November 26, 2018 | Portsmouth, NH | No previous experience necessary
Don’t miss out on the University of New Hampshire’s six-month Coding Boot Camp. Learn to code while expanding your professional network.
This 24-week program is for working professionals interested in web development or who are actively seeking a career change or advancement. Even better, you can work full-time while you learn the skills to become a professional web developer.
Did you know that web development is one of the fastest-growing careers in today’s economy? The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that jobs in web development will grow at least 20% by 2022. Web developers typically earn a salary between $63,000 and $110,000 per year.
• Receive a certificate of completion upon successful completion of your program
• Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success through graduation and beyond
• Build a portfolio of web applications to showcase your knowledge
• Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule
The UNH Coding Boot Camp will cover:
• Skills to be a full stack developer, including proficiency in front-end and back-end development
• Hands-on learning opportunities with employers
• Career coaching, internship opportunities, and an active network of hiring partners
"Being in Boot Camp has gotten me excited to get started on my career. I now spend all my time coding and it’s what I want to do. I’m sure it’s different for everyone, but I wasn’t 100% sure about starting Boot Camp. I was interested, but not 100% sure. What I’ve found is that the better you get and the more applications you build, the more confidence you get, the more fun it is and the more rewarding it becomes. And that’s the most important thing you get from being in the Boot Camp."