Ask any highly accomplished person and they will tell you that Henry Ford’s iconic quote, “Whether you think you can or you can’t – you’re right”, sums up the secret to professional and personal fulfillment. People who tend to be more influential than others share a powerfully positive and motivating perspective that is critical to success. Grounded in the proven science of cognitive-behavioral psychology, This course teaches the art of thinking in ways that reduce problems and attract opportunities. You’ll discover the enormous impact your own beliefs have on everything you do and experience, and then refine those beliefs to get better results.
As a result of participating, you will:
• Recognize ingrained beliefs that may be preventing you from reaching your goals.
• Cultivate your beliefs to create better outcomes at work and in your life.
• Learn ten central beliefs that the most successful people practice.
• Become better able to solve problems and make smart decisions by thinking more flexibly.
• Shift your overall perspective to be more resilient and effective in the face of tough challenges.
Amy Wood, Psy.D., is a Maine-based psychologist who--through psychotherapy, executive coaching, and training—helps ambitious professionals achieve more and stress less. She is author of Life Your Way: Refresh Your Approach to Success and Breathe Easier in a Fast-paced World, an award-winning personal improvement book that surpasses quick-fix self-help rhetoric with a sustainable program for adapting to our perpetually hectic age. She has been accepted into the prestigious National Speakers Association and is often called on for her expert opinion by media ranging from Maine Public Radio to Parade Magazine. Dr. Wood earned her doctorate at Adler University and is certified by the College of Executive Coaching.