If you’re like most ambitious professionals, you’re noticing that expectations are rising as the pace of life steadily escalates. This practical seminar will keep you competitive amid the overwhelm with elite achievement approaches used by sports champions and first-rate entrepreneurs and executives. The emphasis is on high performance practices for building endurance, outsmarting burnout, and bringing your best self to work.
By participating in this professional development program, you will:
- Clarify what’s vital for you to be more productive, effective, and happier.
- Learn the latest peak performance psychology tactics to enhance resilience.
- Galvanize your strengths to solve problems faster.
- Elevate your mindset with cognitive-behavioral science.
- Boost your stamina and channel energy into your top priorities.
- Maintain your focus – no matter what is happening around you.
- Feel more motivated, engaged, and in command.
- Develop an actionable plan for turning new learning into the results you want.
Amy Wood, Psy.D., is a Maine-based psychologist who--through psychotherapy, executive coaching, and training—helps ambitious professionals achieve more and stress less. She is author of Life Your Way: Refresh Your Approach to Success and Breathe Easier in a Fast-paced World, an award-winning personal improvement book that surpasses quick-fix self-help rhetoric with a sustainable program for adapting to our perpetually hectic age. She has been accepted into the prestigious National Speakers Association and is often called on for her expert opinion by media ranging from Maine Public Radio to Parade Magazine. Dr. Wood earned her doctorate at Adler University and is certified by the College of Executive Coaching.