If you want to unleash more of your innate talent and strengths, get even better at what you do, perform at your best more of the time, and…become even more promotable, this session is for you. The goal is to help you hack You—i.e. understand more about what makes you tick, what makes you unique, and how to channel more of your awesome into the results you want.
Excavating what makes you better doesn't just make you more successful, it also engages others and brings A LOT more zest to work and life.
In this program, we will explore how to:
1. Identify and leverage your Super Powers: those talents and strengths that allow you to not only make a bigger difference in ways that are meaningful to you, but also "fire you up” and infuse you with enthusiasm and motivation.
2. Boost your energy level—the fuel that powers productivity, creativity, and overall performance.
3. Take what elite athletes know—that "state determines performance”—to be at your best more of the time.
4. Apply the science of habit change to get yourself to do the things you know you should do more consistently to be happier and more productive (hint: doing the "right stuff” and not the "wrong stuff” isn't about exerting more willpower.)
5. Create a life and work ecosystem that nourishes you and supports you being your best
So come to this informative, lively and interactive session and learn how to "hack your awesome”, and by doing so, become your Best Self and make a bigger impact in the world.
This is part of the Leadership & Management Certificate Program, but you do not need to enroll in the program to take this workshop.
David Lee is the founder and principal of HumanNature@Work. He is an internationally recognized authority on organizational and managerial practices that optimize employee performance, morale, and engagement. He is author of "Managing Employee Stress and Safety" as well as nearly 100 articles and book chapters on organizational and individual performance published in trade journals and books in the U.S. and abroad. He has held positions as a supervisor and trainer in the corporate world and a clinician and trainer in the healthcare field.
Amy Wood, Psy.D., is a psychologist based in Maine, who--through psychotherapy, executive coaching, mediation, and training--has helped numerous adults from all walks of life and work to articulate and accomplish their own versions of success. In addition to her doctorate, she is a certified coach by the College of Executive Coaching and a certified mediator. She is author of "Life Your Way: Refresh Your Approach to Success and Breathe Easier in a Fast-paced World," an award-winning personal improvement book that surpasses quick-fix self-help rhetoric with a sustainable program for adapting to our perpetually hectic age. She has been accepted into the prestigious National Speakers Assn., writes the weekly blog "Living Smart" for MaineToday.com, and is often called on for her expert opinion by media ranging from local newspapers to "Parade Magazine."
Please submit the information requested and a staff member will reply shortly.