Designing a competitive flexible rewards program can play a critical role in attracting and retaining the right talent to support the company's strategy and business objectives. Rewards can show up in many forms including salary, bonus, benefits, flexible workplace programs, perks and recognition programs. Offering a variety of programs will help your company meet the needs of a diverse population, and aligning your rewards program with your company culture will effectively drive employee engagement and create an environment where employees will thrive at work.
In this interactive class you will explore:
· A look at 'Total Rewards'
· The connection between total rewards, attracting/retaining talent and company culture
· Design considerations (flexibility, diversity, scalability)
· What is your role? The role of leadership?
· Implementation/Communication Strategy
· Tools & Resources
In addition, we will share best practices from other companies and you will leave the class with a framework to design or refresh your Total Rewards program.
*This course was formerly titled Total Rewards