Professional coaches are in great demand, and the need for their services is only growing. Employers are realizing that coaching is a cost-effective way to help their employees increase effectiveness, think more creatively, take on greater responsibility, and grow professionally. The result? A better performing organization and a loyal workforce. Likewise, individuals are turning more frequently to coaches for help in developing and implementing career and life plans.
Participants approach this program from multiple roles:
- As consultants, looking to meet their clients’ specific coaching needs
- As internal coaches, looking for additional training to better serve their company
- As managers, looking to implement coaching programs at their own company
- As career-seekers/changers, looking for a career that helps people reach their highest professional and/or personal potential
This certificate program is designed exclusively to meet the needs of the evolving coaching profession. It provides a structured, but flexible, program that includes a five-session seminar covering core principles and practices, and four one-day specialization seminars that will equip you with the necessary toolbox of techniques to become a skilled and confident professional coach in a career or life satisfaction capacity. This program's two-tiered approach will enable participants to work with the "whole client" within the context of the "whole system" in which they operate.
- Complete three (3) "required" workshops:
- Complete two (2) "elective" workshops
Certificate requires completion of three "required" workshops and two "elective" workshops within a two year period.
To enroll in the Professional Coaching Certificate program, add the "PC Certificate Enrollment fee" to your cart at checkout when signing up for any of the elective workshops. (An additional one-time $50 fee.)
The five-day "Art of Coaching" core course runs once per year, in the fall semester. Dates are announced in late spring.