Our new Stormwater Management Certificate includes five workshops held in Durham that can be completed over a 12-month period. Each workshop costs $240 and there is a $50 certificate administration fee.
This certificate is designed for landscape architects, engineers, surveyors, project managers and others involved in designing, building and maintaining stormwater management systems.
To enroll in the Stormwater Management Certificate program, add the "SWM Certificate Enrollment fee" to your cart at checkout when signing up for any of the elective workshops. (An additional one-time $50 fee.)
2018/19 Certificate Required Workshop Schedule:
- Stormwater Hydrology | Nov. 8 | Durham
- Stormwater Site Design | Jan. 10 | Durham
- Treatment System Design & Post Construction Performance Estimates, Part I | Feb. 6 | Durham
- Treatment System Design & Post Construction Performance Estimates, Part II | Mar. 20 | Durham
- Stormwater Construction: Erosion and Sediment Controls | Apr. 17 | Durham
Additional stormwater topics include:
- Stormwater Management Overview
- Stormwater operation & maintenance (coming soon)
- Watershed delineation (coming soon)