Our new Stormwater Management Certificate includes five workshops held in Durham that can be completed over a 12-month period. Each workshop costs $240 and there is a $50 certificate administration fee.
5 Required Workshops:
- Stormwater Hydrology
- Stormwater Site Design
- Treatment System Design & Post Construction Performance Estimates, Part I
- Treatment System Design & Post Construction Performance Estimates, Part II
- Stormwater Construction: Erosion and Sediment Controls
Note: Some courses may not be currently available. Please contact us with any scheduling questions.
This certificate is designed for landscape architects, engineers, surveyors, project managers and others involved in designing, building and maintaining stormwater management systems.
Additional stormwater topics include:
- Stormwater Management Overview
- Stormwater operation & maintenance (coming soon)
- Watershed delineation (coming soon)