UNH Professional Development & Training is aware that the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is of concern to our stakeholders, and we have taken steps to curtail and modify all current programs so that they are operated in accordance with the University of New Hampshire’s Office of Outreach and Engagement guidelines on COVID-19.
Workshops are currently being scheduled for summer and fall. Programs are being offered in numerous formats, including live online, hybrid (live online or in-person), or in physical classroom locations with COVID-prevention protocols in place. If conditions change, face-to-face classroom trainings may be moved online or rescheduled due to future recommendations for distance learning. Any updates will be posted on this page and all enrolled students will be notified by email of any anticipated changes. Refunds and transfers will be granted to any student needing to make a change due to COVID related logistics. Please check your enrollment 'location' carefully before registration, and once you receive your enrollment confirmation.
For any programs scheduled for in-person delivery at one of our program sites, the following protocols will be in place to mitigate the spread of COVID-19:
- Participants will be asked to complete a health attestation prior to any in-person program confirming they are not displaying signs of COVID-19 and have not been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19. Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or that has been in close contact with someone positive for COVID-19, will be unable to participate and will be refunded their program enrollment fee.
- Classroom and conference facilities will held to less than maximum capacity to allow for participants to distance as needed.
- Use of masks will be optional. Masks will be provided to those who would like one.
- Any food provided will be in “boxed” form to limit cross contamination.
- PD&T will continue professional cleaning and sanitizing services.
PD&T will immediately adopt any new guidelines put in place by the University, State of New Hampshire, and/or the CDC to ensure maximum safety for all involved.
- UNH Professional Development & Training
[updated July 20, 2021]
For questions, concerns and more information, please contact us:
UNH Professional Development & Training