UNH Professional Development & Training is aware that the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is of concern to our stakeholders, and we have taken steps to operate all programs in accordance with the University of New Hampshire’s Office of Outreach and Engagement guidelines on COVID-19.
PD&T programs are offered in numerous formats, including live online, hybrid (live online or in-person), or in physical classroom locations with COVID-prevention protocols in place. Please check your enrollment 'location' (either a physical site or "Live Online") carefully before registering, and again once you receive your enrollment confirmation. Any updates to COVID-related protocols will be posted on this page, and all enrolled students will be notified by email of any anticipated changes. Refunds and transfers will be granted to any student making a change due to COVID related logistics. If conditions change, face-to-face classroom trainings may be moved online or rescheduled due to recommendations for distance learning.
For any programs scheduled in-person at one of our program sites, the following protocols will be in place to mitigate the spread of COVID-19:
- As of March 7, 2022, use of masks will be recommended but not required for all in-person, indoor programming. Participants may bring their own reusable or disposable face mask, and disposable masks will continue to be available on-site.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or that has been in close contact with someone positive for COVID-19, will be unable to participate and will be refunded their program enrollment fee. Participants will be asked to answer the following screening questions upon arrival to confirm they are not displaying signs of COVID-19, are not required to quarantine/isolate, and have not been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Are you currently required to quarantine per the CDC guidelines following a recent known COVID-19 exposure?
- Have you had a temperature of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or above and felt feverish in the last 72 hours (3 days)?
- Have you experienced any new respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you experienced any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you experienced any new change in your sense of taste or smell?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a recent positive COVID-19 test?
- Classroom and conference facilities will held to less than maximum capacity to allow for participants to distance as needed.
- Any food provided will be individually packaged/wrapped.
- PD&T will continue professional cleaning and sanitizing services.
PD&T will immediately adopt any new guidelines put in place by the University, State of New Hampshire, and/or the CDC to ensure maximum safety for all involved.
- UNH Professional Development & Training
[updated October 4, 2022]
For questions, concerns and more information, please contact us:
UNH Professional Development & Training