Agile-Scrum, once thought to be specific to software development, is now rapidly catching on as the preferred project management methodology across industries. To further assist local employees and businesses, UNH Professional Development & Training has partnered with William George Associates to offer new bite-sized, cost-effective custom project management training "sprints" and consultations.
In just 2-days you can train your entire team in the Scrum Process and Spotify Scaling Model while implementing the benefits of Agile project management into your business process.
Project management custom training and consultation programs include:
- Agile-Scrum Training Sprint | 2 Day | Training
- The most effective way to train your entire staff (up to 20 people) in the basic concepts of Agile-Scrum methodology.
- Agile-Scrum Product Kickoff & Planning Sprint | 2 Day | Consultation
- As a team, create a new product development plan that's ready for success.
- Lean Six Sigma Value Stream Mapping Sprint | 2 Day | Consultation
- Identify critical problems within your company and solve wasteful processes with value stream mapping.
- Custom Project Management Fundamentals Sprint | 2 Day | Training
- Train your entire staff (up to 20 people) in basic project management concepts most critical to your business processes.
- New Strategic Project Team Planning Sprint | 2 Day | Consultation
- Utilize a professionally guided Team Planning Sprint customized for your team in advance of a product or project launch.
- Project Online/Project Server Proof of Concepts | 2 Day | Consultation
- Get a configurable project management software solution demonstration and proof of concept.
- PMO Implementation Planning Sprint | 2 Day | Consultation
- Assistance in the decisions, designs and processes involved in implementing a Project Management Office within an existing organization.
- Strategic Planning Sprint for Small & Medium Businesses | 2 Day | Consultation
- Define and validate your organizational strategy and identify those projects that support those objectives.
Looking for a quick, easy and affordable project management training for your staff? From Agile-Scrum to Six Sigma and everywhere in between, we're here to help. Sign-up now to be contacted by a staff member of the UNH Custom Training team to discuss your training needs, or email Michael Mengers (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
UNH Agile Project Management Training is a partnership with William George Associates.