The Nonprofit Management Certificate Program will provide you with the skills necessary to effectively manage a nonprofit organization. Through both required and elective workshops, you will gain skills in financial management, board development and governance, fundraising, and planning and evaluation. Elective workshops on volunteer management, grantwriting, marketing, and human resources will round out your nonprofit management portfolio. This certificate program is ideal for those working in the nonprofit sector who want to enhance their skills, and those interested in nonprofits.
- Complete four (4) "required" workshops:
- Complete two (2) "elective" workshops (see listing below)
Certificate requires completion of four "required" workshops and two "elective" workshops within a two year period.
To enroll in the Nonprofit certificate program, add the "NP Certificate Enrollment fee" to your cart at checkout when signing up for any of the elective workshops (an additional, one-time, $50 fee).
Spring 2020 Certificate Workshop Schedule:
- Introduction to Basic Project Management | Jan 30 & Feb 6 | Portsmouth
- Introduction to Nonprofit Financial Management | Feb 25 | Portsmouth
- Human Resources 101: Practitioner Skills Workshop | March 4 | Manchester
- Facilitation Skills | March 5 | Portsmouth
- The ABCs of Managing an Effective Volunteer Management Program | March 12 | Portsmouth
Please check the individual enrollment page for each of the following workshops, as they may be impacted by scheduling changes for the Spring 2020 semester:
- Introduction to Grantwriting
- Introduction to Fundraising for Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Planning and Evaluation
- Presentations Without Panic
- Nonprofit Board Development & Governance
- Change Management Toolkit
- Email Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Developing an Annual Fundraising Plan
- Introduction to Basic Project Management
To view the up to date schedule of all business programs, please visit: https://training.unh.edu/upcomingbusinessworkshops