The Nonprofit Management Certificate Program will provide you with the skills necessary to effectively manage a nonprofit organization. Through both required and elective workshops, you will gain skills in financial management, board development and governance, fundraising, and planning and evaluation. Elective workshops on volunteer management, grantwriting, marketing, and human resources will round out your nonprofit management portfolio. This certificate program is ideal for those working in the nonprofit sector who want to enhance their skills, and those interested in nonprofits.
- Complete four (4) "required" workshops:
- Complete two (2) "elective" workshops (see listing below)
Certificate requires completion of four "required" workshops and two "elective" workshops within a two year period.
To enroll in the Grantsmanship Certificate program, add the "NP Certificate Enrollment fee" to your cart at checkout when signing up for any of the elective workshops (an additional one-time $50 fee).
Fall 2019 Certificate Workshop Schedule:
- Change Management Toolkit | Sep. 10 | Portsmouth
- Introduction to Nonprofit Financial Management (required) | Sep. 13 | Portsmouth
- Introduction to Grantwriting | Sep. 20 | Portsmouth
- The ABCs of Managing an Effective Volunteer Management Program | Sep. 27 | Portsmouth
- Introduction to Basic Project Management | Oct. 8 & 15 | Portsmouth
- Introduction to Fundraising for Nonprofits (required) | Oct. 4 | Portsmouth
- Facilitation Skills | Sep. 19 | Manchester
- Nonprofit Planning and Evaluation (required) | Oct. 11 | Portsmouth
- Human Resources 101: Practitioner Skills Workshop | Oct. 30 | Manchester
- Nonprofit Board Development & Governance (required) | Nov. 15 | Portsmouth
- Developing an Annual Fundraising Plan | Nov. 22 | Portsmouth
- Facilitation Skills | Dec. 5 | Portsmouth
- Email Marketing Strategy & Execution | Dec. 13 | Manchester