The Nonprofit Management Certificate Program will provide you with the skills necessary to effectively manage a nonprofit organization. Through both required and elective workshops, you will gain skills in financial management, board development and governance, fundraising, and planning and evaluation. Elective workshops on volunteer management, grantwriting, marketing, and human resources will round out your nonprofit management portfolio. This certificate program is ideal for those working in the nonprofit sector who want to enhance their skills, and those interested in nonprofits.
- Complete four (4) "required" workshops:
- Complete two (2) "elective" workshops (see listing below)
Certificate requires completion of four "required" workshops and two "elective" workshops within a two year period.
To enroll in the Nonprofit certificate program, add the "NP Certificate Enrollment fee" to your cart at checkout when signing up for any of the elective workshops (an additional, one-time, $50 fee).
Nonprofit Certificate Elective Workshops:
- Change Management Toolkit
- Developing an Annual Fundraising Plan
- Email Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Facilitation Skills
- Human Resources 101: Practitioner Skills Workshop
- Introduction to Grantwriting
- Presentations Without Panic
- Project Management for Nonprofit Organizations
- The ABCs of Managing an Effective Volunteer Management Program
To view the up to date schedule of all business programs, please visit: https://training.unh.edu/upcomingbusinessworkshops