Recent studies have shown that upwards of 80% of Americans now shop online and that number only continues to grow year after year. This trend has led to a seemingly endless number of digital platforms, tools, and tactics that marketers have at their disposal to attract consumers. But with so many channels to choose from, it’s easy to become overwhelmed, out of date, and in the end, out of business.
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed to keep your marketing skills, and your company’s sales, ahead of the competition.
Learn from industry experts on topics that cover social media, email marketing, paid media, owned media, website design, analytics, and strategic planning.
It’s simple - earn your short-term, non-credit certificate by completing any six Digital Marketing elective workshops with UNH PD&T.
Program flexibility allows for you to take only those courses you're interested in and on your schedule. You can complete your certificate work in as short as three months or as long as two years.
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed for:
- Seasoned marketers needing to stay current with digital trends and tools.
- Those who don't have a marketing background, but have started to take on digital marketing responsibilities at work.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who often find themselves wearing a marketing hat.
- Completion of six (6) "elective" workshops
Certificate requires completion of six "elective" workshops within a two year period.
To enroll in the Digital Marketing Certificate program, add the "DM Certificate Enrollment fee" to your cart at checkout when signing up for any of the elective workshops. (An additional one-time $50 fee.)
Spring 2021 Certificate Workshop Schedule:
- Social Media Strategy | Jan 27 | Live Online
- Social Media for the Power User | Jan 29 | Live Online
- Google Analytics I | Feb 23 | Live Online
- Email Marketing Strategy & Execution | Feb 25 | Live Online
- Content Marketing: Blogging for Growth | March 5 | Live Online
- WordPress 101 | March 12 | Live Online
- Local Search and SEO | March 31| Live Online
- Best Practices & Principles of Web Design | Apr 16 | Live Online
- Introduction to Drupal | April 28 | Live Online
- 2021 UNH Digital Marketing Conference | May 14 | Live Online
- Google Ads: The Basics & Beyond | May 27 | Manchester
- DIY Smartphone Video Production for Marketing | June 4 | Portsmouth
- Modern B2B Sales and Marketing | June 29 | Live Online
- Introduction to User Experience (UX) | June 25 | Manchester
- Google Analytics I | July 13 | Live Online
- More coming soon!
May 14 | LIVE ONLINE
Social • SEO • Content • Analytics • Email • Branding • Video • UX • Mobile
The UNH DMC is back and ONLINE for 2021! Hear from regional industry leaders and local agency experts on the latest trends, tools, and tricks from across the digital marketing spectrum at the 5th Annual UNH Digital Marketing Conference.
Whether it’s building your brand, creating customer loyalty, increasing sales, or improving leads, this digital immersion will give you actionable insights and key strategies to produce more productive outcomes with your marketing.
Review our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines and Updates here: