Recent studies have shown that upwards of 80% of Americans now shop online and that number only continues to grow year after year. This trend has led to a seemingly endless number of digital platforms, tools, and tactics that marketers have at their disposal to attract consumers. But with so many channels to choose from, it’s easy to become overwhelmed, out of date, and in the end, out of business.
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed to keep your marketing skills, and your company’s sales, ahead of the competition.
Learn from industry experts on topics that cover social media, email marketing, paid media, owned media, website design, analytics, and strategic planning.
It’s simple - earn your short-term, non-credit certificate by completing any six Digital Marketing elective workshops with UNH PD&T.
Program flexibility allows for you to take only those courses you're interested in and on your schedule. You can complete your certificate work in as short as three months or as long as two years.
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed for:
- Seasoned marketers needing to stay current with digital trends and tools.
- Those who don't have a marketing background, but have started to take on digital marketing responsibilities at work.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who often find themselves wearing a marketing hat.
- Completion of six (6) "elective" workshops
Certificate requires completion of six "elective" workshops within a two year period.
To enroll in the Digital Marketing Certificate program, add the "DM Certificate Enrollment fee" to your cart at checkout when signing up for any of the elective workshops. (An additional one-time $50 fee.)
Spring 2020 Certificate Workshop Schedule:
- Google Analytics I | Feb 18 | Portsmouth
- Social Media Strategy | Feb 20 | Manchester
- NEW! Social Media for the Power User | Mar 5 | Manchester
- Introduction to User Experience (UX) | Mar 6 | Manchester
- WordPress 101 | Mar 13 | Portsmouth
- Content Marketing: Blogging for Growth | Mar 18 | Online
- Local Search and SEO | Apr 15 | Online
- Email Marketing Strategy & Execution | May 6 | Online
- DIY Smartphone Video Production for Marketing | June 17 | Manchester
- Best Practices & Principles of Web Design | June 19 | Online
- Building a Successful Ecommerce Business | June 24 | Portsmouth
- 2020 UNH Digital Marketing Conference | June 26 | Durham
- NEW! Google Analytics II: Next Level Analytics | July 9 | Portsmouth
- Google Ads: The Basics & Beyond | July 15 | Manchester
- Introduction to Drupal | Aug 5 | Online
Fall 2020 Certificate Workshop Schedule:
- Introduction to Web Design | Sep 18 | Manchester
More classes coming soon.