Recent studies have shown that upwards of 80% of Americans now shop online and that number only continues to grow year after year. This trend has led to a seemingly endless number of digital platforms, tools, and tactics that marketers have at their disposal to attract consumers. But with so many channels to choose from, it’s easy to become overwhelmed, out of date, and in the end, out of business.
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed to keep your marketing skills, and your company’s sales, ahead of the competition.
Learn from industry experts on topics that cover social media, email marketing, paid media, owned media, website design, analytics, and strategic planning.
It’s simple - earn your short-term, non-credit certificate by completing any six Digital Marketing elective workshops with UNH PD&T.
Program flexibility allows for you to take only those courses you're interested in and on your schedule. You can complete your certificate work in as short as three months or as long as two years.
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed for:
- Seasoned marketers needing to stay current with digital trends and tools.
- Those who don't have a marketing background, but have started to take on digital marketing responsibilities at work.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who often find themselves wearing a marketing hat.
- Completion of six (6) "elective" workshops
Certificate requires completion of six "elective" workshops within a two year period.
To enroll in the Digital Marketing Certificate program, add the "DM Certificate Enrollment fee" to your cart at checkout when signing up for any of the elective workshops. (An additional one-time $50 fee.)
Fall 2019 Certificate Elective Workshop Schedule:
- Email Marketing Strategy & Execution | Dec. 13 | Manchester
Spring 2020 Certificate Workshop Schedule:
- Introduction to Web Design | Jan 31| Manchester
- Social Media Strategy | Feb 6 | Manchester
- Google Analytics I | Feb 18 | Portsmouth
- NEW! Social Media Power User | Feb 20 | Manchester
- Introduction to User Experience (UX) | March 6 | Manchester
- WordPress 101 | March 13 | Portsmouth
- Content Marketing: Blogging for Growth | March 18 | Portsmouth
- DIY Smartphone Video Production for Marketing | March 25 | Manchester
- Best Practices & Principles of Web Design | Apr 3 | Manchester
- NEW! Google Analytics II: Next Level Analytics | Apr 14 | Portsmouth
- Local Search and SEO | Apr 15 | Portsmouth
- Google Ads: The Basics & Beyond | Apr 22 | Manchester
- Introduction to Drupal | Apr 29 | Portsmouth
- Email Marketing Strategy & Execution | May 6 | Portsmouth
- 2020 UNH Digital Marketing Conference | May 8 | Durham