Recent studies have shown that upwards of 80% of Americans now shop online and that number only continues to grow year after year. This trend has led to a seemingly endless number of digital platforms, tools, and tactics that marketers have at their disposal to attract consumers. But with so many channels to choose from, it’s easy to become overwhelmed, out of date, and in the end, out of business.
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed to keep your marketing skills, and your company’s sales, ahead of the competition.
Learn from industry experts on topics that cover social media, email marketing, paid media, owned media, website design, analytics, and strategic planning.
It’s simple - earn your short-term, non-credit certificate by completing any six Digital Marketing elective workshops with UNH PD&T.
Program flexibility allows for you to take only those courses you're interested in and on your schedule. You can complete your certificate work in as short as three months or as long as two years.
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed for:
- Seasoned marketers needing to stay current with digital trends and tools.
- Those who don't have a marketing background, but have started to take on digital marketing responsibilities at work.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who often find themselves wearing a marketing hat.
- Completion of six (6) "elective" workshops
Certificate requires completion of six "elective" workshops within a two year period.
To enroll in the Digital Marketing Certificate program, add the "DM Certificate Enrollment fee" to your cart at checkout when signing up for any of the elective workshops. (An additional one-time $50 fee.)
Or enroll any of the workshops below individually. Certificate enrollment is not necessary.
Fall 2021 Certificate and Open Enrollment Workshop Schedule:
- Introduction to Web Design | Sept 10 | Live Online
- Local Search and SEO | October 1 & 8 | Live Online
- Google Ads: The Basics & Beyond | October 6 | Manchester
- NEW! Digital Marketing Strategy | October 13 &15 | Live Online
- Introduction to Web Design | October 15 | Manchester
- WordPress 101 | October 15 | Live Online
- Google Analytics I | October 20 | Live Online
- DIY Smartphone Video Production for Marketing | October 22 | Portsmouth Hybrid (In-person or Live Online)
- Email Marketing Strategy & Execution | October 22 & 29 | Live Online
- NEW! Introduction to Digital Media Buying | November 3 & 5 | Live Online
- Content Marketing: Blogging for Growth | November 4 | Manchester
- Introduction to User Experience (UX) | November 5 | Manchester
- Introduction to Drupal | Nov 9 | Live Online
- Social Media Strategy | November 12 & 19 | Live Online
- Best Practices & Principles of Web Design | November 19 | Manchester
- Social Media for the Power User | Dec 3 & 10 | Live Online
- Best Practices & Principles of Web Design | December 10 | Live Online
Review our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines and Updates here: