Recent studies have shown that upwards of 80% of Americans now shop online and that number only continues to grow year after year. This trend has led to a seemingly endless number of digital platforms, tools, and tactics that marketers have at their disposal to attract consumers. But with so many channels to choose from, it’s easy to become overwhelmed, out of date, and in the end, out of business.
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed to keep your marketing skills, and your company’s sales, ahead of the competition.
Learn from industry experts on topics that cover social media, email marketing, paid media, owned media, website design, analytics, and strategic planning.
It’s simple - earn your short-term, non-credit certificate by completing any six Digital Marketing elective workshops with UNH PD&T.
Program flexibility allows for you to take only those courses you're interested in and on your schedule. You can complete your certificate work in as short as three months or as long as two years.
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed for:
- Seasoned marketers needing to stay current with digital trends and tools.
- Those who don't have a marketing background, but have started to take on digital marketing responsibilities at work.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who often find themselves wearing a marketing hat.
- Completion of six (6) "elective" workshops
Certificate requires completion of six "elective" workshops within a two year period.
To enroll in the Digital Marketing Certificate program, add the "DM Certificate Enrollment fee" to your cart at checkout when signing up for any of the elective workshops. (An additional one-time $50 fee.)
Fall 2020 Certificate Workshop Schedule:
- Google Ads: The Basics & Beyond | Sept 25 | Manchester
- Local Search and SEO | Oct 2 | Live Online
- DIY Smartphone Video Production for Marketing | Oct 19 | Manchester
- Modern B2B Sales and Marketing | Oct 28 | Live Online
- Email Marketing Strategy & Execution | Oct 29 | Live Online
- WordPress 101 | Nov 6 | Live Online
- Google Analytics I | Nov 10 | Live Online
- Social Media Strategy | Nov 12 | Live Online
- Best Practices & Principles of Web Design | Nov 20 | Live Online
- Content Marketing: Blogging for Growth | Dec 4 | Live Online
- Introduction to Drupal | Dec 11 | Portsmouth
More classes coming soon...
Spring 2021 Certificate Workshop Schedule:
- Introduction to User Experience (UX) | To Be Announced
More coming soon!