Recent studies have shown that upwards of 80% of Americans now shop online and that number only continues to grow year after year. This trend has led to a seemingly endless number of digital platforms, tools, and tactics that marketers have at their disposal to attract consumers. But with so many channels to choose from, it’s easy to become overwhelmed, out of date, and in the end, out of business.
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed to keep your marketing skills, and your company’s sales, ahead of the competition.
Learn from industry experts on topics that cover social media, email marketing, paid media, owned media, website design, analytics, and strategic planning.
It’s simple - earn your short-term, non-credit certificate by completing any six Digital Marketing elective workshops with UNH PD&T.
Program flexibility allows for you to take only those courses you're interested in and on your schedule. You can complete your certificate work in as short as three months or as long as two years.
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed for:
- Seasoned marketers needing to stay current with digital trends and tools.
- Those who don't have a marketing background, but have started to take on digital marketing responsibilities at work.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who often find themselves wearing a marketing hat.
- Completion of six (6) "elective" workshops
Certificate requires completion of six "elective" workshops within a two year period.
To enroll in the Digital Marketing Certificate program, add the "DM Certificate Enrollment fee" to your cart at checkout when signing up for any of the elective workshops. (An additional one-time $50 fee.)
Or enroll in any of the workshops below individually. Certificate enrollment is not necessary.
Spring 2022 Certificate and Open Enrollment Workshop Schedule:
- Content Marketing | Jan 26 & 28 | Live Online
- Digital Marketing Strategy | Feb 2 & 4 | Live Online
- Google Analytics I | Feb 9 | Live Online
- Introduction to Drupal | Feb 15 | Portsmouth
- Introduction to Digital Media Buying | Feb 23 & 25 | Live Online
- Local Search and SEO | March 11 | Manchester Hybrid (Live Online or In-Person)
- Social Media - The Platforms | March 23 & 25 | Live Online
- Social Media - The Strategy | April 6 & 8 | Live Online
Introduction to Web Design | April 8 | Live Online
- Google Ads: The Basics & Beyond | April 20 | Manchester
- Digital Marketing Strategy | May 4 & 6 | Live Online
- Google Analytics I | May 18 | Live Online
- Introduction to Digital Media Buying | May 25 & 27 | Live Online
- Email Marketing Strategy & Execution | June 3 | Manchester
- Introduction to User Experience (UX) | TBD | Manchester
- WordPress 101 |TBD | Live Online
Digital Marketing Certificate Digital Badge:
Participants who successfully complete the UNH Digital Marketing Certificate Program will automatically receive digital badge that verifies their accomplishment and skill.Digital Badges can be shared on social media such as LinkedIn as well as blogs and online portfolios.
To see the verifiable description of the Digital Marketing digtial badge, click here.
For more information on digital badges with UNH PD&T, click here.
Review our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines and Updates here: