About the Digital Marketing certificate program
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed to keep your marketing skills, and your company’s sales, ahead of the competition. Learn from industry experts on topics that cover social media, email marketing, content marketing, paid media, SEO, website design, analytics, AI, marketing automation and strategic planning.
It’s simple - earn your short-term, non-credit certificate by completing any six Digital Marketing elective workshops with UNH PD&T. Program flexibility allows for you to take only those courses you're interested in and on your schedule. You can complete your certificate work in as short as three months or as long as two years. Most of the electives are offered at least twice a year.
The UNH Digital Marketing Certificate is designed for:
- Seasoned marketers needing to stay current with digital trends and tools.
- Those who don't have a marketing background, but have started to take on digital marketing responsibilities at work.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who often find themselves wearing a marketing hat.
Social • SEO • Content • Email • Paid Ads • AI • Automation • Trends • Strategy • Analytics • Web Design
- Completion of six (6) "elective" workshops
- Enrollment in Certificate Program
- Certificate requires completion of six "elective" workshops within a two year period.
To enroll in the Digital Marketing Certificate program, add the "DM Certificate Enrollment fee" to your cart at checkout when signing up for any of the elective workshops (an additional one-time $50 fee.)